'02 to '07 Splash Guards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Jeep / Mopar rear splash guards for '02 to '07 (KJ) Jeep Liberty.
My wife's cousin ordered them for his Sport, but traded it in before he installed them, so he gave them to me. I can't use them since they don't fit the Renegade

Part # 82209337

Medium Gray, rear, with Jeep logo, except Renegade

Fits: Liberty Sport / Limited

Dealership price $43.45

These are brand new, never been installed, and come in the original box that was shipped to Atlantic Chrysler / Jeep dealership in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

$30.00 shipped to anyone in the continental U.S.
$35.00 shipped to anyone in Canada or Alaska

PM me if interested, I take PayPal, certified cashier's checks, or US Postal Money orders

Note:
I will list this item both here and on the L.O.S.T. forum for 1 week, if no one claims them by next Saturday I will be listing them on Ebay Motors.....
You must be registered for see images attach

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They probably fit but with a flat hood, who needs splash guards?;)

I have a flat hood renny, and they "could" fit with some slight modification, but they are advertised by Mopar as not being made to fit the Renegade.....

As for "who needs them"....I would imagine anyone with a Sport or Limited, but it's all irrelevant now because they are sold, and will soon be on their way to Greece......