02 Service Manual PDF (LIMITED OFFER!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Think it would work for an 03 as well? I don't really think they changed much between the years.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an '04....

most stuff should be correct, biggest thing I could think of would be that the Trans was changed since '02.

2003KJ

Reaction score
well, if the trans goes out, i wouln't be doing the work myself....LOL. Thats outta my control.

sheesh, didn't realize the file was so big, thanks alot! This should come in handy.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to acquire any that I can, so I can help reference them in how-to posts, etc. Is the 03 manual different at all from the 02?

-Blu

2003KJ

Reaction score
chazman,

My computer had a major melt down tonight and I need to run a defrag over night and can't download the pdf tonight. Any chance you could maybe leave it up till tomorrow morning, or pm me with your e-mail addy and i'll give you mine and you can e-mail it to me? This would help alot, if it's not any trouble for you.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
chazman,

Any chance you could maybe leave it up till tomorrow morning...

Don't worry, he said he's leaving it up to Feb 29 which won't come again until 2008! (biggrin)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Thanks a ton chazman, sorry if this inconvenienced you at all.

Thanks also for the offer Jon. Fawkin computer shut down on me last night and I had a hard time gettin it to come back up. A handful of trojans got into my hard drive and fawked it up pretty bad, almost lost the whole thing. Couple of house on the phone with Dell, and I was back up and running again.

Kinda my fault for not running defrag, McAfee, and Ad-Aware scans in a while, but do you know of any other free (good) programs to use? You know more than I do about this stuff.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
spybots search and destroy
and ms's antispyware proggy are good battery mates...
i use global hauri's virobot....
they all work good together.....and i have all of them set up in all the workstations at work..makes mymonthly maintenance a breeze since they all block pretty much anything....

Members online