Review: Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another great product from meguiars. Mist it on and wipe away. Safe on electronic equipment, glass, everything. I swear by this stuff. Hell, it even works around the house. Do you have a television? Yep, use this stuff on the LCD screen, around the housing, wherever. Computer? Same deal. How about Laquered furniture? Use it there too, to remove dust, fingerprints, kitty feet, etc. In the car, it removes surface dirt and leaves a pleasing freshly-manufactured shine on treated surfaces. Good stuff, smells nice too.
4.5/5 stars because it doesn't wipe itself off, and is slightly prone to streaking on hard plastics.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always use it. It is a great cleaner for all interior surfaces. It might be just marketed for quickly cleaning dust off interior surfaces, but I find that it will actually clean dirty or muddy surfaces and I have even removed gel ink pen off of leather seats with it. I would recommend it to everyone.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been using it in the Jeep. It works good but never thought about using it in the house. I will have to clean something in the house now....:D

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
huh? idk what youre talking about? :p

You must be registered for see images attach

I see two bottles in that pic but thats not all of them. I found it on sale for $4 at walmart so I bought up a bunch of everything. QD, quik wax, and Quik interior.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

I see two bottles in that pic but thats not all of them. I found it on sale for $4 at walmart so I bought up a bunch of everything. QD, quik wax, and Quik interior.

Blake......I hope those stairs don't lead to the bathroom......:D

Dave

2003KJ

Reaction score

Dude....I dont think that's healthy....LOL

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not just a Meguiar's man, but I have the sickness also...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh oooooo.....Blake has real serious competion..:D

Dave

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to go pick a bottle of this stuff up at lordco today, is it safe to use on leather for stubborn stains?

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to go pick a bottle of this stuff up at lordco today, is it safe to use on leather for stubborn stains?
It has been safe for all the leather surfaces I have tried it on, but as always when trying new products, try it in an inconspicous area first.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone cares, while at advanced auto parts yesterday i saw that this stuff was BOGO, buy one get one, i didnt get any, but for those that use it, now is a good time to stock up

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone cares, while at advanced auto parts yesterday i saw that this stuff was BOGO, buy one get one, i didnt get any, but for those that use it, now is a good time to stock up
I'm going by today to see if it is still going on.