Armor All Extreme Sheild Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Well ... I bought it because the prospect of being able to be sloppy around all of the plastic on the KJ is just too enticing. :D

The only thing I can say for it is that it does not in fact, leave nasty white wax streaks on your trim ...

It shines well enough I suppose but seemed to be impossible to remove or rather get to a non smudgy result.

What I have found is that it works amazingly on the plastic trim! and seems to last longer than regular armor all. It covers minor flaws and scuff marks on the rocker panels nicely, deepens the colour a bit and dirt and muck do not cling as easily.

Back to Mothers Gold Class and careful application... but I have been using the Extreme Shield on my flares for 3 months :D

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That's good info to have. :D

I remember when I was young I waxed my GF's Grandfather's car for him and spent the better part of a very hot afternoon trying to get my sloppy mistakes off the rubber trim. For the last few decades I've lived with some dull spots next to rubber parts where I didn't apply any wax at all, lest I go through the same rigamarole again. :shakehead:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Best thing I have ever used on trim is Bondo Restore black, lasts months (maybe even a year). It's actually a black dye, stains clothes, hands and is a mess if you get it on paint, but by far the best IMO.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Where were you thirty years ago when I needed you? :laughing1:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
lol .. I was going to say better late than never :D

but then I thought that might be presumptuous .. :happy175:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Next time I screw up I'll know to ask a few questions before I just dive in and waste the whole day scrubbing. :icon_lol: