My 04 Lib Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vaskania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it used; any mods aside from the aftermarket stereo were done by the previous owner. The stereo was by me the day I bought it ( stock is just (blarg) )
In case anyone else notices, one of the lovely boys @ Discount thinks the dealership I bought it from swapped the 4 tires that were on my jeep with another vehicle since my spare costs 3x as much as 1 of my on-jeep tires. It's not even the same size either ( installed: 245/70/16 Pathfinder SUV; spare: 245/75/16 Goodyear (MT/R or something -it's night and I can't read it atm) ). He's cutting me a good deal on buying a new spare though, which is nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice jeep. And you are right about that spare. No one would put just an MTR spare on their jeep unless the other 4 were also MTR's. You should be able to sell it to someone looking for a spare.

Dave

Vaskania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well trading in the spare is actually part of the deal he's giving me on a different spare since it's brand new and never driven on; however, I could probably sell it for more than the price he's knocking off and buy 3 spares. LOL

SoDakJeep

Reaction score
Also What Console Is That? My Buttons Are Flat And Not Angled Like That? Or Is That Just The Differance Between The 02-04 And The 05-07?

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the 02-04 console. By the way thats a nice headunit. Im thinkin about upgrading the stock one out of mine. How do you like the sony Xplode so far? Did you have any problems installing it?

Vaskania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the 02-04 console. By the way thats a nice headunit. Im thinkin about upgrading the stock one out of mine. How do you like the sony Xplode so far? Did you have any problems installing it?

Sorry, haven't been around in a while (college crap and such), but I love my stereo. I didn't install it myself, but the boys @ Fry's Electronics had zero problems with it and they were done in a flash. Granted it needed the spare in-dash kit because of the difference in size.