She lives!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SHE LIVES!!! Runs nice and smooth.. No hiccups whatsoever... The only reason it sounds so loud is because they cut out the high flow cat... And the only code she's throwing is for a throttle position sensor :) soooooooo now I really don't know what to do !!https://vimeo.com/107426548

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that it was a wee bit fun in some twisted way... to start it all new jack city like with a big screwdriver ...

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
hmmmm running second Jeep..now the questioning what to turn it into & fun begins...
1- Restore it
2-make it a convertible? LOL...
Dune Buggy..??
I need more beer never mind...

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headin out to Harry's u pull it in Pennsylvania on Sunday :) and from the looks on the price list and the amount of KJs they have... I think she might be good as new way sooner than I thought.
http://www.wegotused.com/wp-content/uploads/price-sheet.pdf

What Harry's location has all the KJs? I'm familiar with the West Hazleton and Allentown ones but not the Quakertown location. I've driven by them many times and never stopped in. Let us know how it goes.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not giving up that info until I leave!!! LoL I kid I kid... It's the one in hazelton... If you go there leave the black ones alone lol!! Lucy needs all the body parts I can find lol!
You must be registered for see images

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! And I promise to leave the black ones for you. I was hoping you'd say the Hazleton one. I'm originally from Scranton so very familiar with that area. Still get there often to see family. Let us know how it goes.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all you know, you could be buying back some of your own parts! :gr_grin:

On a serious note.... My Libby truly was/is a frankenlibby!! I have purchased parts from all across the country, Mexico, and even canada! Almost every part on her had a junkyard marker tag... But she looked and performed damn good :) mechanics would laugh anytime they went over or under her... Inside or out... Every part came from some other poor Libby to live on through her!! ... Now it looks as though she will be getting a whole new round of parts from some other poor KJs!

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brake master cylinder, power steering pump, serpentine belt, ac hardlines, and battery done this morning... More to come... Stay tuned :)

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good idea for the cooling system is to put a clutch fan on it, it helps with cooling a lot. Just remember to get the off set cooling shroud for the electric fan. Then you will have heavy duty cooling.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and got the rest of the "new" doors for Lucy today :)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ Nice..Really coming along now..(nice find on the doors)
how much did they want for the 2 door$ ?