Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
39.895514,-74.327252

that will set you on dover rd, thats where i usually go in. follow that to webbs mills rd and keep going west passing over 539. when you get to the end it will be pasadena woodsman rd, zoom out and you will see a quary lake, just east of that is a small lake. thats where i just was the other day. lots and lots of trails out there. some legal some not so much lol. im going out again on sat if your free.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry gents. I just found out I need wrist surgery and it had to be scheduled the week before the M&G. Bummer! I won't be able to join you this time, but I'll be looking for other opportunities to wheel in the pine barrens with you all. I'm in Philly, so not too far away. Hope you have fun.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today didn't work out unfortunately because of homework but if plans go through for the 23rd I can make it. It's only an hour from me.

Last edited:

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So whats the plan for the 23rd. I know ALOT of trails out by bamber and wells mills rd. Alot of fun trails all over out there. I live 5 min from that whole area. Has anyone been to apple pie hill. Its an awsome place. on a clear day you can see philly.

Last edited:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So whats the plan for the 23rd. I know ALOT of trails out by bamber and wells mills rd. Alot of fun trails all over out there. I live 5 min from that whole area. Has anyone been to apple pie hill. Its an awsome place. on a clear day you can see philly.

Finally some one from ocean county! Lol im in brick so it takes me about 20 min to cruise down through tomsriver and into the trails off dover road. Where is this apple pie hill you speak of? Ive been all through there and havent seen any thing elevate enough to see philly.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apple pie hill is off 206 way down rt70. I'm off any sat or sun. Always up for wheeling. Have you been to forked river mountain. You can see all of lakehurst base from the top. Anyway back to work. Hit me up for some wheelin this weekend. 732-581-9515. Matt

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apple pie hill is off 206 way down rt70. I'm off any sat or sun. Always up for wheeling. Have you been to forked river mountain. You can see all of lakehurst base from the top. Anyway back to work. Hit me up for some wheelin this weekend. 732-581-9515. Matt

I work every other weekend so this up coming weekend im working but im down to go out the following. As far as the 23rd goes i think there is still a few people willing to go, keeping my fingers crossed that it works out. I go out atleast once every 2 weeks so ill be going either way.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool. You and I and whoever wants to go not this sat but next Saturday. I'll show you forked river mountain, pole road, and steel bridge. Now a time and place?

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
March 23rd should be a BIG turnout. Can't wait to meet some more liberty nuts like me

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good as far as a turnout. So if were going out into the bamber lakes area, was thinking we should all meet at miller air field. Easy access for anyone who is taking the parkway and its a straight shot into the woods from there.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a great idea. Miller trails connect to 539 trails and tuckerton railroad

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a great idea. Miller trails connect to 539 trails and tuckerton railroad

Ive been pulled over entering the woods from miller so i would suggest a slight back track to dover road and go in that way.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Miller air field will come up on a gps. Its like 5 10 min from the last toms river exit, i think its 80

Really. It's all fire roads back there that bring you to lacey rd. Good to know.

Last edited:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really. It's all fire roads back there that bring you to lacey rd. Good to know.

The air field will deff be on the gps and most everything back there is visible from google earth or maps. I still havent been able to work out what is and isnt ok to drive on, its been luck of the draw for me lol

Latest posts

Members online