Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, this is gonna be a great turnout. ***** I can't get out that weekend!

You said you had a school tour, You have time before or after? Even if you can only make it for an hour its better then nothing.

So since this outting is next week lets get the facts straight. Its seems everyone is ok with bamber lakes as the location and we can all meet at miller air field, as soon as you pull onto the road that runs through the air field (Mule RD) just pull off onto the grass and we can hang there until all are present. It is the corner of mule rd and cr530, about 5 minutes from exit 80 on the parkway. Just google Robert J Miller air park for exact directions. We can check out each others rigs and get to know each othe then head into the woods. Only thing we havent gone over is a meeting time, i would personally like to meet earlier, maybe 10am? And who ever is going, inbox me your name and cell number (if you want) so we dont leave without anyone. There is a gas station as soon as you get off the parkway and a 711, another small convenience store and i think a dunkin donuts if any one wants to grab a drink. Looking forward to meeting everyone

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. Im bdown with your meeting place. I was thinking 8 or 9 am

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops i made a boo boo haha. Jumped the gun here a little bit. The meet and great is march 23 and everything i posted above was for that. I mixed the date up with another outing with 1BADKJ to check out some new trails. Sorry for the confusion lol

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But anybody that wants to go next Saturday is more than welcome to come with us.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your the dude. Quota from big labowski. Yea man hope to see ya next sat.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You said you had a school tour, You have time before or after? Even if you can only make it for an hour its better then nothing.

So since this outting is next week lets get the facts straight. Its seems everyone is ok with bamber lakes as the location and we can all meet at miller air field, as soon as you pull onto the road that runs through the air field (Mule RD) just pull off onto the grass and we can hang there until all are present. It is the corner of mule rd and cr530, about 5 minutes from exit 80 on the parkway. Just google Robert J Miller air park for exact directions. We can check out each others rigs and get to know each othe then head into the woods. Only thing we havent gone over is a meeting time, i would personally like to meet earlier, maybe 10am? And who ever is going, inbox me your name and cell number (if you want) so we dont leave without anyone. There is a gas station as soon as you get off the parkway and a 711, another small convenience store and i think a dunkin donuts if any one wants to grab a drink. Looking forward to meeting everyone

I'm going to be leaving for it in the morning and depending on when i get back and when you are all meeting up i might actually be able to make it. If you guys are meeting up next week i could def make it sunday if you guys are free then

Last edited:

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be leaving for it in the morning and depending on when i get back and when you are all meeting up i might actually be able to make it. If you guys are meeting up next week i could def make it sunday if you guys are free then

We were thinking 8 or 9am sat. Im open sunday also.

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys talking saturday Feb 23? Cause if it's cool for a stock KK to come I'm always bored out of my mind on the weekends.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes next sat the 23rd. And sure glad to have you. We are going to meet at miller air park. You can google it for directions. not sure if its going to be 8am or 9am. We will post it as soon as we know. You can call anytime if you want to wheel. Matt 732-581-9515

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to do the (help the parents thing) sunday. have to go over there to look at the house generator. He cant get it started.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online