Your KJ's Name!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday, when I was getting into my KJ with a buddy I said, "Sorry I haven't driven you in a while, Walter". My friend burst out into laughter at the name of my KJ, and the fact that my KJ even has name. So I figured I'd make this thread for anyone that loves their KJ enough to name it. Feel free to leave his/her name and where it came from!!

PS: I know I'm out of my mind. ssst.gif

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I call mine my Jeep. Sometimes when I wash it I call it Bubba. I call my Durango the Dango.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a '93 Buick Skylark that I used to call "Duddits". I got it from the movie Dreamcatcher.

I think some of us form some sort of emotional attachment to each vehicle we own. That's what makes us automotive enthusiest, car nuts, or whatever you choose to call us.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
'Eugene'

Named after Eugene the Jeep from the old Popeye cartoons.:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'Bleys'

Wonder who can connect that name to my user name? :) It's not just a 'Random' connection either :D

PM me if you think you can solve this riddle...

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL !! Nice one !! I havent named it yet (had it since January 1st) but definitely love it enough for that !!. I caught myself calling it Jeepy or 'Mon Beau' (french for My Cutie)...
Now i have a new purpose !! Plus the fact that i just installed him some of those Altezza Black Stop lights... Little candy for my Jeepy... If only he could come up to me when i call him !! :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is just "The Jeep".....cause I have no imagination.

Dave

YellowSaturnGuy

Reaction score
My wife and my sister-in-laws name everything... They named our KJ "Rambo The Freedom Fighter", but it is usually referred to as just Rambo!

My yellow Saturn coupe was named "bumblebee", wife's Sunfire convertible is named "eddy" because when they were growing up, they used to see these little green and white bugs that they called "eddys"... the Sunfire is green with a white top. Everything gets a name around here!

Tom

Latest posts

Members online