yafro anyone??? new picture post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barhpr

Reaction score
We frequent a site called yafro.after being in a jeep club for awhile,we decided to make a liberty club for posting pics and such.Hope you all dont mind I stole a few pics here and there to start this club,feel free to check it out..helpfull hint there is a adult block avaible if you have lil ones around

http://www.yafro.com/clubs/jeeplibertykj

barhpr

Reaction score
Picture I took from this website stated that he was going through the cones testing the roll over capabilty or something - i guess it didn't do very well...

2003KJ

Reaction score
I posted it on here a long long time ago based upon an article I stumbled upon on. What happened was the guy was "road testing" the KJ (this was back in mid to late 2001). he worked for some major magazine that tests all the new cars. Anyways, he was doing cone maneuvers (weaving in and out of cones, testing the emergency response and body roll of the KJ). All was doing good considering he was at like 45-55mph, untill he came through one of them and the back tire (can't remember if it was right of left), came up off the ground and quickly settled back down. So instead of saying "ok, thats this things limits.", he pushed it FURTHER and ACCELERATED MORE, and yes, you guessed it, rolled it right over at about 55mph. He walked away practically unhurt (couple scratches if anything), but the KJ on the other hand, well.....you saw the picture.

That guy IS the reason why the KJ was lowered in 2002. I say it was stupidity, and not a fault of the vehicle. That guy was ACCELERATING in the corners rather than coasting, which is the wrong way to do it.

barhpr

Reaction score
which made me go outside and look,mine was manufactured in 10-01 which means I could be sending some pics just like this...LOL