XM Direct into Factory RBQ radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dicnic

Reaction score
There was a post last October regarding this subject, but there was no posts from anybody who has actually completed this installation. Terk sells a kit claimed to allow one to install it into a vehicle with the Mopar RBQ radio (the one with Sirius built in, the 6 CD changer) and supposedly, it works exactly as the Sirius. (shows song title, artist, channel # etc. etc.)

Has anybody done this install, or knows someone who has done it, or had it done?

I already have an XM subscription and XM radio in our MotorHome and although I have all the mounting stuff to put it into the car, I, like others, do not want another "add-on" device with the attendant wires dangling around in my Lib.

Any thoughts, ideas or references would be appreciateld!

Matt400

Reaction score
dicnic said:
Terk sells a kit claimed to allow one to install it into a vehicle with the Mopar RBQ radio (the one with Sirius built in, the 6 CD changer) and supposedly, it works exactly as the Sirius. (shows song title, artist, channel # etc. etc.)
Works better than Sirius cuz you don't get that data with Sirius unless you have the RB1

Has anybody done this install
Yes, in my 05 RBQ Ram and soon will do it to my 03 RAZ Liberty.