Engines4Less

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshcsmith13

Reaction score
By chance, has anybody done business with FLEngines4Less.com? They are offering a rebuilt 3.7L, with 12 mo. parts warranty, for $2,049. That seems really low, compared to the competition.
Sadly, my 2002 just bent a rod or something. Mechanic says he went to pull it into the shop and it made a terrible noise and stopped running. :( (Admittedly, it was in pretty bad shape before that catastrophic moment, so I'm not blaming him.)

I've only had the car for a year, and not really done anything to it. I was hoping to start playing with it soon, but this has put a serious kink in the works.

Any thoughts? I've seen mention of Jasper engines on this site, but those are 2X more.

What kind of luck have folks had with remanufactured engines?

Thanks.

JeepinSteve

Reaction score
Hello Josh. I purchase an engine from FLEngines4Less.com last August for my 2004 Liberty (248k miles on the original motor). I live in South Florida, so I let them do the install. Like you, I was skeptical because of the price. When I dropped off the Liberty, they gave me a tour of the shop. They actually have a full machine shop there and do everything on site. I felt much better after seeing the shop. The Jeep is not my daily driver, so I have only put about 3k miles on the motor thus far. I changed the oil at 1000 miles like they require, and the oil looked perfect (clean with no metal). When they did the install, they installed new motor mounts, starter, oil pressure and coolant sensors. The Jeep runs perfect with no issues at all. Hope that help. Steve