WTT: 05-07 Liberty Grill Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4_Liberty_06

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport that has the driving lights built into the Front Grill.

I am looking for someone that wants to trade there 05-07 Jeep Liberty Sport Front Grill Insert that came w/o driving lights for my 06 Front Grill Insert that came w/ driving lights.

If you are interested in the trade I would even through in the driving lights that i will be removing from my grill so that i could install the Front Grill Insert that came w/o driving lights. Just the driving light units not the wiring or switches.

I have attached some pictures below. The picture of the Silver Grill shows the black Grill Insert that I am looking for. The picture of me next to my Liberty shows the black Grill Insert that you would be getting including the driving lights housings that i will be removing from my grill so that i could install the Front Grill Insert that came w/o driving lights.

Attachments

• 0156_1.JPG
    0156_1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_4760.JPG
    100_4760.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 6