Wouldnt it be cool....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idea.gif For those of you that ride motorcycles you know there is the covenant, motorcycle wave. Wouldn't it be cool if we could start some sort of Jeep wave. Just an idea

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
idea.gif For those of you that ride motorcycles you know there is the covenant, motorcycle wave. Wouldn't it be cool if we could start some sort of Jeep wave. Just an idea

dude the Jeep wave is so old
where have you been
in fact Jeepers started the wave

what I have found being the owner of both a TJ and a KJ the TJ gets the wave
but not so much the KJ
now when we were running MTR's if we waved first we could most of the time
get a "respect return wave" from an unmoded wrangler

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than BJBNET I have only seen 1 other lifted KJ in this area, it was a gray sport with a girl at the helm. I have had a lifted and MT'd TJ give me a wave....but that's all so far.:rolleyes:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Other than BJBNET I have only seen 1 other lifted KJ in this area, it was a gray sport with a girl at the helm. I have had a lifted and MT'd TJ give me a wave....but that's all so far.:rolleyes:

I get the wave from TJ's...

No one has ever given me the wave.

I've gotten the finger many times, but thats because i gave it to them. They deserved it.

(lol)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't stand when people hack an oyster out the window....:eek:(blarg)

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea but who says I'll be waiving at ya :p:D

I love the looks I get though from other KJ owners :eek:
Can't wait to have the bigger tires and soft 8s, maybe next summer

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its true, I hate it when people cut me off or pull infront of me and go really slow.

I almost blew up one time. This white trash piece of (censored) was infront of me and spit his gross dip spit out the window and got it all over my windshield. And there was a lot of it. I was soo pissed off. I wanted to stop him and beat the living day lights out of him but my stop was right there.

I got next to him and drove next to him as long as I could while giving him the finger until I had to turn off the road.

dude, you have no idea how many times i have wanted to do this. there are certain cities around here that you KNOW you are going to get cut off if you drive in them. Certainly, i have wanted to beat some ass or at least flash a piece at these :eek:holes.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. thats rough. i cant imagine what i would do. i get road rage really easily. i need a brushguard so i can hit these bastards.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wave at most other Jeeps but seldom get a wave back. Either because I'm driving a Libby or because it's a soccer mom in the other Jeep. Gee, a lot of women are driving Libby's & JK's lately :D

Cherokee owners have the same problem as us, nobody waves back at them unless they're driving about on 35" tires :cool:

P.S.: Don't wave at Compass & Patriot owners, you'll just confuse them.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jeep Liberty's are nothing special really.

Mine is here.....besides mine I can go a few days without seeing another 4x4 one!!!!
I saw this fine a$$ girl driving a patriot. It was a stick too!
I was next to her in my muddy libby. I don't think she could see through the tint. :[

So....is that reason enough to remove the tint??:cool:

Or you could print a pic of yourself and tape it on the window.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get waved to(and wave back) from all sorts of modded Jeeps all the time,then again my KJ is rather unique and most have seen me on the trail(or have wheeled with them) so they know my KJ is not a mall crawler.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep Liberty's are nothing special really.

I'd actually agree with Ryan here. While we all obviously enjoy the KJ, there are something like 800k KJ's on the road worldwide now. It's not exactly a cult following like the Mini or the Corvette. Wrangler owners still tend to be slightly elitist towards the KJ since, after all, they did spend more than we did on a smaller vehicle with half as many features and they see the KJ as some sort of threat like we are going to come and take their vehicles away or something......

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I'd actually agree with Ryan here. While we all obviously enjoy the KJ, there are something like 800k KJ's on the road worldwide now. It's not exactly a cult following like the Mini or the Corvette. Wrangler owners still tend to be slightly elitist towards the KJ since, after all, they did spend more than we did on a smaller vehicle with half as many features and they see the KJ as some sort of threat like we are going to come and take their vehicles away or something......

Well said desertkj!

You guy's might get a kick out of this!
The last couple of lifted KJ's I waved at here locally...

One guy did an abrupt U turn after he passed me and raced up behind me all the while the driver's foaming at the mouth and his left hand out the window giving me the bird.
He then pulls along side of me calling be every name under the sun and demanding that I pull over so he could "Kick the living **** out of me!"
I obliged and pulled over...
As he comes stomping up the pavement towards my Liberty he see's my disabled parking permit and calms down a little.
At this point I am slowly exiting the Lib and say to him "Nice Jeep!"
And ignore the fact that he's out for blood!
He's like Huh?
"I waved at you and gave you the thumbs up! Cool ride!"
That took the wind out of his sail!:D
He turned so red and sheepishly let out a laugh and said "Thanks"...
Then I asked him
"Why did you flipped me the bird?
He mumbled sorry under his breath and turned and went back to his Lib, got in and drove away throughly embarrassed!

Another dork figured me for some kind of ******** gimp when I asked him,
"Which engine does your Liberty have?
He proudly announced that his came with the optional 330 Horse Power V8!

What an idiot!

I didn't feel like getting verbally into it with him.
Let him stick his foot in his mouth some other time with somebody who will gladly set him straight!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was up on the Iron Range here in MN and saw a red KJ with a JeepKJ sticker on the back window go by, didn't catch the plate number but it was carrying MN plates so not a tourist. Don't know who he/she was but they must be on here somewhere!! LOL

Speaking of which i'm up in Two Harbors right now, and ventured into Wisconsin one day of the vacation as well. Man oh man is there a lot of Jeep's up here. Mine feels at home.