Would you be okay??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you didn't have your Liberty for over two weeks? Life really ***** right now.
When I get it back from the repair shop I think I'm gona make out with ithump.gif. JK but I am gona give it a big hug because yes I am In love with my Liberty.

I hope none of you guys have to deal with this shit someday. Driving my parents Honda is okay but it's not my Liberty.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you didn't have your Liberty for over two weeks? Life really ***** right now.
When I get it back from the repair shop I think I'm gona make out with ithump.gif. JK but I am gona give it a big hug because yes I am In love with my Liberty.

I hope none of you guys have to deal with this shit someday. Driving my parents Honda is okay but it's not my Liberty.

I know how you feel. I had an 03 that got smacked in the right rear wheel. Tore the damn axle right off the Jeep and the drive shaft right off the transfer case.. Hopefully it will still feel the same when you get it back. the 03 didn't. Make sure you diligently check everything and make sure it is right when you do get it back. If something feels wrong, let them know about it.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes....I would....especially if I had to drive a Honda... :D

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, 2 weeks, no way! 2 years or so ago I had a service loaner (a ford focus base model) for 1 day and could not wait to get my Jeep back because that was one POS. You couldn't pay me to drive one of those and I generally like fords.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
NO DAMNIT!
I wouldn't be ok...

I'd want to dress up as a United States Postal Worker and run around on the roof of a Time-Life building wielding an AK-47 taking pop shots at half empty beer cans strategically placed amongst the pretty flowers planted by the city employee's!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm putting mine up on jack stands for a month and leave it sit!
Will miss it some, but oh well
Going to drive a 95 Toy for a while. Should be fun!:rolleyes:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been without mine since February 9th. I miss it a lot. I wish I had it here but it isn't worth it to get it all the way here until I graduate.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i was 20 yrs old, i bought a geo tracker (yea i know it was a tracker) nevertheless, two days after i drove it off the showroom floor, i was t-boned, severe damage, not enought to total, but enough to keep it out of commission for a month+, mainly because it was so new the ins co, didnt even have the paperwork yet when i got hit, so i had to deal with a lot. So YES i feel your pain!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What, being towed???:D
No,that is just a random pic from the web.It's a M1097A2 HMMWV,AKA "Contact Truck".Only broke down twice,one brake line rubbed through from splash shield and one LBJ failure.Not bad for how hard I was on it,heck I put brand new tires on it before I went to Afghanistan and it came home with the same 4 tires and the terrain over there pretty rough,put well over 50k on it also.Went through $20million in tires in 10 months over there.

dalton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No,that is just a random pic from the web.It's a M1097A2 HMMWV,AKA "Contact Truck".Only broke down twice,one brake line rubbed through from splash shield and one LBJ failure.Not bad for how hard I was on it,heck I put brand new tires on it before I went to Afghanistan and it came home with the same 4 tires and the terrain over there pretty rough,put well over 50k on it also.Went through $20million in tires in 10 months over there.

$20 Million?

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$20 million in ten months? Amatuer. We can do that in about 3 seconds with two GE F404-400s and a flock of geese. Double engine change after a bird strike is no cheap fix. Gotta love spending the government's dough eh?

mikey1273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are Lucky to have your parents Honda since insurance wouldn't pay for you to have a rental car. And they should have given you a rental unless the rental company they use only rents to over 25 and you are under 25 years old. I do feel your pain though. I have had higher cars since the outback and now the Jeep is even higher up. I nolonger like even riding in cars much at all. they are too low, I don't like the feeling that I am so close to the road and at eye level with everyones tires. Then Being around 18 wheelers in a car makes me way more nervious now.

I I had to take a rental I sure would still have to cause I don't have anyone to lend me a car/truck. However I do like driving rentals like I stole em. :D

Latest posts

Members online