Would like some opinions on KJ price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rimmy

Reaction score
Hello JeepKJ forum people,

I'm considering getting a Liberty and had a few questions that I didn't see addressed in the FAQ and was hoping some people on this forum could help me out.

1) I found an '05 Renegade with 83,000 miles listed for $9,900. Does that sound like a decent price? Most of the other ones I've seen on cars.com and autotrader retail for slightly lower than that, but the hood and the trim on the renegade model really has me excited...

2) I'll pretty much need this vehicle as a daily driver for about 3 years. I know a lot has to do with the previous owner and all, but is the longevity on these motors pretty good? Can I expect to get over 100,000 on the motor and trans without any major problems if treated well?

3) If anyone has any general comments on picking a KJ I am more than willing to accept suggestions! I'm not completely sold on this one, but I love the trim and the Jeep name.

Thanks in advance for your help and I hope to be an active member of this community if I end up purchasing it!

-jordan