Wipers only work in High Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wipers only work in high speed....anyone ever experience this?

Any thoughts on what could be the problem before I start diagnosing it?

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont know how to help you diagnose, but if it turns out to be the switch AND you dont have factory foglights, I have the original from my kj before I threw the foglights on, yours for the cost of shipping. (Provding, of course, that I can find the danged thing)

-Blu

2003KJ

Reaction score
BluPhant said:
Dont know how to help you diagnose, but if it turns out to be the switch AND you dont have factory foglights, I have the original from my kj before I threw the foglights on, yours for the cost of shipping. (Provding, of course, that I can find the danged thing)

-Blu

The wipers are on a separate stalk from the lights/fog lights.... (Aeh)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea, left and right.
Can you open the grill and check the rotation of the little guys? I am not sure if that'll help anyway.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:

It's all one piece internally, one stalk on either side of a plastic U connecting them around the steering column.

You must be registered for see images

-Blu

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BluPhant said:

-Blu

Bah...I have fog lights so your switch wouldn't work (if it turn out to be the problem....Thanks anyways

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
BluPhant said:

-Blu

This is what a wiper/light switch from a Liberty looks like:

You must be registered for see images attach