Window Motor Warranty Extended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shkeller55

Reaction score
I got a call from someone at Chrysler Customer Service this morning wanting to verify my mailing address. She didn't have many details but she said they're extending the warranty on the electric window motors due to the number of problems they've seen. They're reimbursing me the $100 deductible I paid as required by my extended warranty. They have records of three such repairs for our Liberty, so that's $300.

I think we actually had a total of four or five such repairs, so when I get the warranty program details in the mail (which I think she said will be in December) I'm hoping they'll tell me that I can send in copies of the additional receipts to get reimbursed for those too.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh? i still need to fix mine... where do i come up with this so i can present it to my dealer and get my window fixed?

shkeller55

Reaction score
I don't know much more than what I said above. They contacted me, I didn't contact them. I guess you should just call your dealer and ask them. Or you could try this number they gave me: 1-800-853-1403. I'm not sure if they can help you at that number if they don't already have you in their system though; it may be only for following up on the whereabouts of the reimbursement check.

I did receive the $300 check though. That was nice.

Good luck!