Will this..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Technically it would, but since it's for the 02-04's it might look out of place.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It gives you the option to plug in your year, make and model... what does that tell you?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
If it mounts to the same place on the bumper that the tow hooks do, I don't know if that changed between the 02-04 and 05-07 years. I don't think it did, but I could be wrong.

If all else fails, call them. Make sure you're clear on what the return policy is as well.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It didn't....02+ (KJ/KK) front tow hooks are all the same.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i e-mailed Go Rhino and they said to contact Jeep. So im waiting for their reply. Your right HJ it might look out of place, ill look for their return policy if i get it.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
How would Jeep know if an aftermarket part that they don't make will fit your Jeep?

Go Rhino is freakin stupid to tell you to ask Jeep.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would Jeep know if an aftermarket part that they don't make will fit your Jeep?

Go Rhino is freakin stupid to tell you to ask Jeep.

No, it was extremely smart. They got him off the phone on a wild goose chase, and their customer service reps can go back to browsing ****. If they get super-lucky, Jeep will actually answer the question out of a misplaced sense of customer service, and then it's a double-win for Go Rhino.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it was extremely smart. They got him off the phone on a wild goose chase, and their customer service reps can go back to browsing ****. If they get super-lucky, Jeep will actually answer the question out of a misplaced sense of customer service, and then it's a double-win for Go Rhino.

lol