will 245/70r16s fit?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snow tires sure have changed I guess from when I was used to them...
Here's AT's 245/70, for under $100....
Click

Yeah its definitely between the 2 i do like kuhmos but the review looked kinda mixed and i know the winterforce work well for her 2wd and it will be about $75 more for the kuhmos which would come out my lift fund.. ;)

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could check craigslist...

Yeah i checked craigslook.com its craiglist but you can search more then one area at a time. There was only one set worth buying but after two emails and no response i gave up on it haha

Well i do like the look of kuhmos but they are on backorder.. so i think its going to be the winterforces for $340 shipped for the 245/70r16s, i should be getting them 1/5/10 or 1/6/10 and i will be sure to let you know what i think of them!! :)

Last edited:

guitarzan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine. Just installed. Falken High Country 245/70/16's. I guess I'm kind of guinea pigging these tires. Couldn't really find much about them around the net. They're agressive, they're cheap, and the dealer where I got them has always stood behind what they sell. So if they fail, I feel confident I'll be ok. So far these things are impressive. However, I'm coming off GY ST's, so anything is impressive.

You must be registered for see images attach

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine. Just installed. Falken High Country 245/70/16's. I guess I'm kind of guinea pigging these tires. Couldn't really find much about them around the net. They're agressive, they're cheap, and the dealer where I got them has always stood behind what they sell. So if they fail, I feel confident I'll be ok. So far these things are impressive. However, I'm coming off GY ST's, so anything is impressive.

Look good and i like the size, makes a nice aggressive stance.
And now with the money i saved over the other tires i think i will be doing a coolant flush

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got them today and got them mounted and balanced!!
THEY ARE AMAZING!!
We have about 2" of fresh snow on the roads and in 2hi i can not spin them with the ESP off.
I went to a nice empty parking lot to try some donuts, wasn't even possible it gripped the turns amazingly, even side streets i can take turns at full speed (not recommended but just to test on abandon streets) when i couldn't take them at more then 5 MPH before and i'm already very satisfied!!
Pics coming in the morning!!

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the early 02's are a little higher than the rest of the libertys, are 245/70/16's the biggest you can fit on one of these also?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Some prelowered 02 owners fir 245/75/16 I think, but now they are sagged out...so 245/70 is the biggest.

Latest posts

Members online