Why is 4x4 vibrating??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, as soon as it started vibrating (which was instantly) I flipped it back out of 4x4.

I tried it again in various traction (or lack thereof) instances, to find out if it was still doing it. Yup. Snow, rough gravel roads, torrential downpore, all vibrates - so I just left it off.

ausmac

Reaction score
KJ with same problem

No, as soon as it started vibrating (which was instantly) I flipped it back out of 4x4.

I tried it again in various traction (or lack thereof) instances, to find out if it was still doing it. Yup. Snow, rough gravel roads, torrential downpore, all vibrates - so I just left it off.
Hi Adonis,
I have had exactly the same problem for a couple of years. Out of warranty now but don't use 4WD Full Time because of the vibration.
Have you found the cause?

rlt2011

Reaction score
i have this problem....except the opposite. no vibration in 4Hi...but now i get a slight vibration when i switch back into 2Hi at speeds over 45mph. it never vibrated until i used 4Hi for the first time yesterday, now it does in 2Hi....help?

Latest posts

Members online