Which seat cover insert will match best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to order some cal trend seat covers and I'm trying to decide on a color. I have the taupe interior which doesn't really match the tan or gray inserts. I could always go with all black, but somewhat like the idea of a matching insert. What do you guys think? Gray, tan, or possibly this color?
You must be registered for see images attach

Hard to tell from the image, but it looks like it would be close to the console and dash color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your post is actually what made my mind up on them. I went to their site but didn't see anything about requesting swatches, or do you have to email them?

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read and seen some bad reviews and seen on youtube about Caltrend having inferior stitching coming undone at the ends, right out of the box. Yours being over three years ago might not reflect current quality control though? Curious how your covers have stood up over these past 3.5 years?

I've had mine installed for six months or so and haven't noticed any inferior stitching coming undone.....

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your post is actually what made my mind up on them. I went to their site but didn't see anything about requesting swatches, or do you have to email them?

Man, it's been three years. I don't really remember. I did an e-mail or some online form and got them.

I've read and seen some bad reviews and seen on youtube about Caltrend having inferior stitching coming undone at the ends, right out of the box. Yours being over three years ago might not reflect current quality control though? Curious how your covers have stood up over these past 3.5 years?

Mine have stood up pretty darn well I'd say. Maybe their quality has slipped, but I still think they were a good buy for the price I paid. Is it a show car piece? No, not really - some of the stitching stretched a little and is more visible than I'd like, but it's nothing terrible. I think they look great, and they have definitely worn well and functioned well over the years.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll put it this way...."car folk" can probably pick out that they are covers, but to the average Joe, they'd just think they are just the seats. They don't look like cheap covers by any means.