Which of the will fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tire size closest to 246/75R16 would be 31x10.00-16. Since they don't have them you'll need to go with 31x11.00-16LT but it is about an inch wider than the 245's. The rim for that tire would be 16inx8in 5x4.5in bolt pattern 5inch backspace; however, I am thinking that setup might rub a little bit.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.intercotire.com/site31.php

these too. i want 245 75 16. whats that translate to here?
DO NOT GET THESE TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are show tires only,they are utterly worthless offroad,might as well have drag slicks on if you plan on going through mud(there that bad).

Get a good tire like the MT/R,Interco Trxus MT,or the Maxxis BigHorn radial and be much,much happier off road.

Reaction score
thank you guys for your help with this. its a big deal since i jst rencently got tires. i dont care about ride i just want a great off road tire

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyo now makes the Open Country M/T in 245/75, it's really common up here in Les Schwab country. I recommend the Maxxis Big Horn, I just pulled a screw out of my tire that was sticking out about 1/2 inch. Not 1 PSI lost, did NOT go all the way in my tire.

Last edited:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.intercotire.com/site36.php

what about these. i dont care about road noise or ride quality i just want a bad *** tire for off road only. also i was told cragar soft 8's have a 0 off set and will stick out more than stock wheels. is this true or was i being lied to?
The LTB is a great offroad tire..........but................have you ever had bais ply tires before? If not your into a rude awakining as they will flat spot in colder weather which will go away after they warm up after 5miles or so of driving,they will still flat spot in warm weather but not as bad.Balancing is almost impossible,they will wear real fast(about 10,000-15,000miles max tire life),and then there is the handling characteristics(involentary lane changes and such).If you have never driven on bais ply tires I would drive a vehicle with some first on a cold day to make sure you like them.

Oh and as far as the soft 8 style rims sticking out farther,that is correct but more from the BS,not the offset.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
The LTB is a great offroad tire..........but................have you ever had bais ply tires before? If not your into a rude awakining as they will flat spot in colder weather which will go away after they warm up after 5miles or so of driving,they will still flat spot in warm weather but not as bad.Balancing is almost impossible,they will wear real fast(about 10,000-15,000miles max tire life),and then there is the handling characteristics(involentary lane changes and such).If you have never driven on bais ply tires I would drive a vehicle with some first on a cold day to make sure you like them.

Oh and as far as the soft 8 style rims sticking out farther,that is correct but more from the BS,not the offset.
A Hummer H3 pulled up at work with those same tires.
I knew by the time I got to the garage and parked it I'd never...ever want to have *ANYTHING* to do with them. So I agree with you here...