where to buy ome springs??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe200man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a lift for my liberty. Wondering where i can purchase the OME springs online? Wanting it to measure around 21.5" or so. Right now the front is barely at 18". I always just bought kits for my wranglers but there doesn't seem to be many options as far as "kits" go for the liberty

Joe200man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. Any idea what the fender height would be with just the springs and shocks with the 927 front coils and the 948 rears? I've tried to search but it seems like most measurements are with spacers or a clevis for extra lift.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. Any idea what the fender height would be with just the springs and shocks with the 927 front coils and the 948 rears? I've tried to search but it seems like most measurements are with spacers or a clevis for extra lift.

About 21.5 inches. 22 with just 0. 25" top plate and 927.

Last edited:

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your not dead set on the 927's, Morris 4x4 has the 926's and 948 rears with free shipping. I bought the 926's and a bunch of other things from them about a month ago. Hassle free, free shipping, and great customer service too.

Old Man Emu Suspension Kit Parts - Liberty KJ Morris 4x4 Center

And if your looking around for shocks, Shock Warehouse had the best prices I could find and free shipping as well. Got my front shocks with no issues and real quick-like.

Bilstein - KYB - Rancho - Monroe - Edelbrock Automotive Truck Shocks and Struts - Shockwarehouse.com

Joe200man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your not dead set on the 927's, Morris 4x4 has the 926's and 948 rears with free shipping. I bought the 926's and a bunch of other things from them about a month ago. Hassle free, free shipping, and great customer service too.

Old Man Emu Suspension Kit Parts - Liberty KJ Morris 4x4 Center

And if your looking around for shocks, Shock Warehouse had the best prices I could find and free shipping as well. Got my front shocks with no issues and real quick-like.

Bilstein - KYB - Rancho - Monroe - Edelbrock Automotive Truck Shocks and Struts - Shockwarehouse.com

Do you loose and lift at all with the 926's? I've actually been wondering how the ride quality is going to be with the 927's

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you loose and lift at all with the 926's? I've actually been wondering how the ride quality is going to be with the 927's

It says the lift amount is the same for the both. Not sure though as I don't have any experience with the 927's. Ride quality has been great though with the 926's thus far. Much better than the stock suspension with a Daystar lift, which is what I had previously.

92fox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed for future reference. Had my 07 for two days and already planning the lift. I take it that the 927's are stiffer, heavier-duty than the 926's? Like if what I would need if I wanted to put an aftermarket steel bumper on later?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Stock gasser are 310
925s are 350
926s are 375
927s are 400
Stock CRD are 410
790s are 500
Rustys / Skyjacker are also 310

If it was me I'd only install 927s

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey tom, whats the rates for ironman and ironman hd?

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk 2

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey tom, whats the rates for ironman and ironman hd?

Well now
I'm sure somewhere there is a neat little chart that spells everything out
so far haven't found it
BUT from cross checking OME and Ironman specs
it appears , still working on all of this so bear with me that the 014B would be rated to carry 110 lb more than stock so looking at 420 higher than the 927s at 400.
This is looking at Ironmans specs in kilograms and OMEs which are in pounds , converting everything over. The above are at this time only estimates
The 014Cs for CRD also appear to be rated somewhat higher than the 790s.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the 014c on my gasser, it rides stiff, but not bad, almost like a sports car,