Where do you park?

• Garaged (carport included)

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Outside

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • Neighbors yard

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
attached-to-the-house garage in the winter and mostly in the tent during the summer.
hoping to change that around a bit shortly...

You must be registered for see images

Alice Kaye

Reaction score
Garage? Sadly no. One day? I hope.

We live in a small city in NJ and we park our Jeep on the street. I just bought a Jeep Liberty today and that will be parked there right along with the Wrangler.

dejesu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
outside. covered in bird crap. as usual.

i wish i had a clean garage that i could put it in :(

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the igloo of course!

Haha... being from Canada, I tried the igloo idea but then a flock of penguins moved in and I had nowhere to store my seal clubs! When a polar bear crashed through the roof, I knew it was time to build a garage.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha... being from Canada, I tried the igloo idea but then a flock of penguins moved in and I had nowhere to store my seal clubs! When a polar bear crashed through the roof, I knew it was time to build a garage.

Love it! Stereotypes are awesome. Mine was in a grass hut on the beach being run by voodoo but then a school of tiger sharks ate my voodoo doctor and a hurricane blew my grass hut away. Now I'm living in reality with Mr. Darcy in the driveway...

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it! Stereotypes are awesome. Mine was in a grass hut on the beach being run by voodoo but then a school of tiger sharks ate my voodoo doctor and a hurricane blew my grass hut away. Now I'm living in reality with Mr. Darcy in the driveway...

Haha! Awesome! :) Damn tiger sharks! Do you have tiger shark blood? ;)

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Penguins are on the opposite side of the world. :happy175:

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did you mean Argentinia? No, that's the same side... maybe Chile? no that's this side too... ummm... Africa! Yeah that's on the other side. Australia... New Zealand... yup. Oh, and Antarctica, of course, but that's more the bottom than the side... ;)

None in Canada though, you're right there! :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

Except when you are smokin that Canadian Cannabis.....then the little buggers are everywhere....haha

Dave

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Life is hard in the great white north!

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess there may be some wild penguins in Canada if a few excaped from the zoo and traveled North.

Like in the Madagascar movies!!! Those penguins are awesome, every town needs some conniving penguins to help you escape the zoo! Until they steal your garage from your jeep, then they're not so amazing...

Latest posts

Members online