Where did you mount your CB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he bought a small house. He won't say what he paid for it, but he said it was outrageously expensive for what he got. Another buddy of mine just bought one in NJ, 10 minutes from the GW. He paid over 400K, and said it was smaller than his old house here in St Louis, and that one cost him less than 100K.

And to stay on topic for just a moment, I fabbed up a mount for my Midland CB today. I should be able to post pic's later this week once it's installed.

GoldenRam

Reaction score
Thanks for the picture fulltimer.

I was planning on getting a CB mostly for highway driving. Listening to the truckers, maybe getting some traffic tips. I may flip around other channels to see who's out there.

JC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GoldenRam

Reaction score
JC, how does that affect people in the passenger seat? I would imagine that it would get in the way.

Since I don't have an iPod, it wouldn't take up as much space so that may be a good idea. Thanks.

JC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, it really doesn't (I had to get the wife's official seal of approval before making it permanent). I think the picture makes it look like it sticks farther over than what it really does. Besides going over toward the passengers side, it also curves forward a bit too, so it really doesn't get in the way.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
good day,

I have a Sparkomatic RA-400 CB Radio which measures: Chassis Dimensions: 5-1/8" (130mm) W x 1-1/4" (32mm) H x 7-1/4" (185mm) D.
and weighs Mear ounces. The sound quality is quite good considering the size of the built speaker.

I am thinking of mounting this unit on the head liner in front of the dome light.

Anybody have any opinions, suggestions, or other comments?

Thanks

Ry'

Members online