Where can I run my Vin ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edd Harbin

Reaction score
I would like to run my vin to get a true list of options on my 05 Liberty. It would be nice to know witch trans ,oil cooler etc . is on my jeep . Is there a web site that I can do that at ?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can on Jeep.com and they'll mail it to you (not sure though), or I do know you can go to a dealer and they can run it.

I have a friend on the "inside" (IT at Chrysler), so he ran it for me.

LibertyTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep.com and email them with your VIN# and they will email you your build sheet and if you have any recalls. They responded to my request quicker than I thought it would take.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
it takes 48 hours for them reply, or might take longer now if chrysler laid off people recently if you can wait just do what LibertyTom said.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to run my vin to get a true list of options on my 05 Liberty. It would be nice to know witch trans ,oil cooler etc . is on my jeep . Is there a web site that I can do that at ?

You have the stock ****** cooler which sits infront of the condenser and no kj came with a engine oil cooler than Im aware of. Assuming you have a gas engine and a slush box..

It has a 42rle ******..

Latest posts

Members online