Where can I buy the limited door trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daring09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 Jeep Liberty Sport, I want to get the Jeep Liberty Limited trim peices that go across the front door and rear door. I am going to get the rest of the grey over the tires painted to match the car. It's black. If anyone has some or knows where I can pick some up please let me know.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to post in the Wanted section, surprisingly I've seen some Limited owners who don't like all the bling and want to trade for certain Sport trim pieces.

Otherwise I'd say ebay, craigslist or maybe a junkyard (but 05+ are harder to find in a jyard).

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i believe you hae to have a certain amount of post, (50? ) before you can post in the wanted and for sale sections, to prevent spammers and frauds. oh and btw a Jeep is NOT a CAR. =)

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very rare to find those pieces by themselves, they usually get sold with the door panel (which jacks up the price).

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh...you want door spears. Check any Jeep accessory/parts site.