When Nature Calls **UPDATED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Believe me, that tree ain't gonna get replanted.... the only case I can think of is if DWSD was digging up water (they don't supply sewer, except for Center Line) pipes fixing the many water main breaks that the area is very well known for. :)... and even then the only thing I can think of... they'd just replant the grass (Sod) and call it a day.

Besides, from the looks of it, I think your house lot looks better without the tree... at least from what I'm imagining in pictures?

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
guess you never have used any maple to heat with, burns real fast and low heat output! Worthless IMO except for a nice fire while camping

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEY THREW OUT MY PERFECTLY GOOD/WORKING LIGHT BAR!!!!!!!!! I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO KEEP IT WHEN THEY REPLACED IT AND THE GUY JUST CALLED TO TELL ME IT HAS BEEN THROWN OUT!! BULLSH#$T!!!!!

He first said that once I told him that I wanted to keep it he ran back there and it was already gone. I then said "I told you before you even started taking apart the Jeep so that couldn't of happened". He then stated that it was tossed by a shop guy in the trash and the trash has already been removed.

MICHIGAN LAW says that all replaced parts, unlessed required for exchange, must be kept for 2 days after the customer picks up the vehicle. It also states that all parts must be given to the customer upon request and prior to the 2 day pick up period. I requested this on the first day when dropping the JEEP off!!!!!!!

I'M SO MAAADDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
OK Phil, calm down. You must remember to breathe. Breathe... in.......... out. Count to 10 during exhaling.

Of course, since you have a replaced lightbar, I don't really get why you'd want the other one, but oh well.

Now call a lawyer. :p

Last edited:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEY THREW OUT MY PERFECTLY GOOD/WORKING LIGHT BAR!!!!!!!!! I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO KEEP IT WHEN THEY REPLACED IT AND THE GUY JUST CALLED TO TELL ME IT HAS BEEN THROWN OUT!! BULLSH#$T!!!!!

He first said that once I told him that I wanted to keep it he ran back there and it was already gone. I then said "I told you before you even started taking apart the Jeep so that couldn't of happened". He then stated that it was tossed by a shop guy in the trash and the trash has already been removed.

MICHIGAN LAW says that all replaced parts, unlessed required for exchange, must be kept for 2 days after the customer picks up the vehicle. It also states that all parts must be given to the customer upon request and prior to the 2 day pick up period. I requested this on the first day when dropping the JEEP off!!!!!!!

I'M SO MAAADDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Techincally speaking if the insurance company paid for the repair they own the parts that came off your KJ,so you would have had to ask them to regardless of the state law since most insurance companies are national(worked with many insurance companies when at the body shop,none would release the parts to the customer without a fee).Now if you paid the full bill then yes you own them.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Techincally speaking if the insurance company paid for the repair they own the parts that came off your KJ,so you would have had to ask them to regardless of the state law since most insurance companies are national(worked with many insurance companies when at the body shop,none would release the parts to the customer without a fee).Now if you paid the full bill then yes you own them.

Understandable....but my insurance agent told me that they pay on the parts on behalf of me and they don't own any parts replaced etc... I have full rights to request any part that is not to large and/or heavy (engine). If it is large or heavy I can request to inspect before.

So at 4:30PM we will see how it goes down. I might try to see if they will get me a new one and/or pay for my deductible ($200).