Wheels & Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meduncan

Reaction score
Wheels & Tires ***SOLD***

I have a set of five KJ Renegade wheels that I need to sell to get some room back in my garage. The wheels are in fair shape with a place on three of the wheels where wheel weights gave the wheel rim a rash.

Four of the wheels have Cooper Discoverer H/T tires on them and the spare has a Goodyear SR-A. Two of the Coopers have roughly all their tread (1500 miles on them), two other Coopers have about 40% tread left, and the Goodyear has about 15% tread left. I'm asking $300 for the set of five wheels and tires and I would prefer not to ship them, but will meet someone within a reasonable distance (75 miles).

Additional pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43437443@N00/sets/72157622257611869/

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If I can help relay them for you Matt let me know, back and forth through Columbus a lot

meduncan

Reaction score
That drive up 23 can get real boring so I appreciate the offer Tom.

You know, I just realized that I forgot to mention the tire size in my original post. The tires are 235/70R16.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...as much as ThunderbirdJunkie adores his Dalmation Edition black-and-silver steelies, he'd give them up for 5 spoke Rennie wheels.

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap, I be like TBJ, the furnace and new roof has killed any extra $$$ for parts. those would look good on the wifeys KJ.... and they are soooo close.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie will trade you a set of 5 ZJ TSi wheels with 255/70-16 Yoko Geolandar HT/S G039s on 4 of them and a 225/70-16 Wrangler HP dated the 13th week of 1997 for them :D

meduncan

Reaction score
Sorry TBJ, I really need the cash rather than another set of wheels/tires. To sell them faster I'm dropping the price to $275.