Wheel suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aviator13

Reaction score
I have a 2004 black Liberty limited. IM trying to black it all out and trying to find some black rims that will go with my liberty. I have 245/70R16 Hankook ATR's on there currently. I did see some from Crager the Wheel D model but they said that the backspacing would not work or something. If you could give me some ideas that would be great thanks. Also getting my front two windows tinted to 35% next week. Should make the liberty look better.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are not lifted then you have to stay with stock backspacing which is 5 inches . Lifted you can run the 4 inch backspaced wheels with no problems
So you are pretty much stuck to painting your current wheels black,

Martin03

Reaction score
If you are not lifted then you have to stay with stock backspacing which is 5 inches . Lifted you can run the 4 inch backspaced wheels with no problems
So you are pretty much stuck to painting your current wheels black,

Forgive my ignorance, I am new to this stuff. So unless the Jeep is lifted, the backspacing has to be the same as stock? I have a 2007 Liberty that isn't lifter and was looking at these:

=http://www.quadratec.com/products/92613_10XX_B_PG.htm

I have the standard 225/75R16 tires on it right now. What kinds of issues would I be looking at? Newbie questions, I know. Thanks for you patience.