Wheel needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikey's Rubi

Reaction score
Hey everybody, this is Mike. I am not a KJ driver but rather a JK driver. My girlfriend is a loyal KJ'er though and she is in need of a rim. She was in an accident the other morning and the rim she smashed is not usable now. Does anyone have a 16x7 rim available? Any model will work more than likely. It is a 2003 sport and she will even take a steelie as this will just be a spare rim and covered.

Thanks all!

Mike

sstcobra1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock steelie with good tire from my 2004 sport that I do not need. I am just outside Chicago. Where are you located?

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock steelie with good tire from my 2004 sport that I do not need. I am just outside Chicago. Where are you located?

I have a set of 5 factory steel wheels, missing silver paint, perfect for powder coating. I'd git rid of them cheap ($10 each) if anyone is needing replacments..

Oklahoma City area.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a steel sport rim w/ good spare tire on it. Free for pickup in the high desert area (Lancaster/Palmdale) of Cali.