Whats the reason for the Frankenlift I Premium, II, and II Premium?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I understand that they each use different shocks or struts but why? What is the purpose are the different versions better for certain uses or what?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well is the Frankenlift I just as good as the II Premium if I had the money to buy the II Premium would it be dumb to just get the I?
Some poeple like the mushy ride OME struts/shocks give you,and other prefer the Rancho's.Plus AllJ's is the only place you can buy the OME N132L rear shocks,the only place period.Guy's from Australia have to order them from AllJ's and have them shipped back to Australia where they where made.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Some poeple like the mushy ride OME struts/shocks give you,and other prefer the Rancho's.Plus AllJ's is the only place you can buy the OME N132L rear shocks,the only place period.Guy's from Australia have to order them from AllJ's and have them shipped back to Australia where they where made.

Oh I see, so are the OME shocks and struts any easier on your rig? Or just easier on your butt?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ranchos do a great job, some think that the OMEs are a little too soft Ranchos are also lifetime warranted something else to look at

ObiHann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there much of a height difference in the different kits?

Macgyver

Reaction score

Not sure where all the confusion is coming from, We can ship 132L shocks to the Australia guys from ARB. They don't always need to be shipped from here.