What's on your KJ keyring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
House keys (3 of them), Tool box keys, and an old leather strapped jeep logo thing. most interesting is my UH-60L Blackhawk tail wheel lock pin.....Oh, and my wedding ring.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • Small fake carabiner clip
  • Piece of 8mm climbing rope tied in an figure eight
  • LED light
  • Jeep key fob
  • Jeep key and house keys
  • Sister's car key and house keys (she gets locked out a lot)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is very empty. I have the KJ key, the key for the hitch lock, my house key, and a keychain from my grandfather's radiator shop in CT. I cant stand having a lot of crap on my keyring while I drive.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, now that I know what everyone keeps on their key ring and what the keys go to. Everyone mind telling me where you live and where you keep the keys when they are not in use? \:D/

EOD-KJ

Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Ok, now that I know what everyone keeps on their key ring and what the keys go to. Everyone mind telling me where you live and where you keep the keys when they are not in use? \:D/

well mine are here in iraq, so feel free to come get them

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EOD-KJ said:
jeepjeepster said:

well mine are here in iraq, so feel free to come get them

Ill be there in few!! lol3.gif

JamesK

Reaction score
currently:
Ken Onion Leek - assisted opener w/serrated blade, house key, guitar case key, padlock key.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Horse head shaped caribener, Jeep logo keychain, my Liberty Keys, 2 work keys, house key (with a flag printed on it to go with the Freedom ed. theme)...and i think that's it!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got nothing on it. I use the FOB, chained to my ignition key, steering lock key and my office key. That's all I got on it. I carry extra set of keys for my home & building keys, that has Superman keychain, I bought that in '97 and kept using it ever since. Never took that off. I had bought it from WB Store on Times Square, which is long gone now..