What year is your KJ????

What year is your KJ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wonder what the most popular year on the board we will end up with.

Dave

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We own two Liberties and I can only submit one choice for the poll without clearing cookies on my PC, therefore I selected '03.

I know we shouldn't play favorites as parents, but I can't help it. My '03 is my baby and the '06 is the unwanted child of the family. lol It misbehaves too much.

Maybe I'll log in on my other PC later and give a vote for it though. After all, it is still part of the family.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We own two Liberties and I can only submit one choice for the poll without clearing cookies on my PC, therefore I selected '03.

I know we shouldn't play favorites as parents, but I can't help it. My '03 is my baby and the '06 is the unwanted child of the family. lol It misbehaves too much.

Maybe I'll log in on my other PC later and give a vote for it though. After all, it is still part of the family.

I might be able to fix the poll....:)

Nope....sorry.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
02 FTW!

45RFEs and DRUM BRAKES for EVERYBODY!

Oh

and ASH TRAYS and CIGARETTE LIGHTERS and ALL THAT COOL STUFF!

And less Renegades to muck up the joint! :D

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02 FTW!

45RFEs and DRUM BRAKES for EVERYBODY!

Oh

and ASH TRAYS and CIGARETTE LIGHTERS and ALL THAT COOL STUFF!
Amen to that!

Build date; 09.11.2001 (flag)

The best year for the KJ here:D

The 2nd year run of the 2002 KJ's,least amount or problems overall.
One could argue that. I received complete records with my KJ Limited and other than original owner warranty maintenance schedule, the only other service record regards the LBJ recall. Not to mention some have thought I was currently lifted - which I am not. I am still "pre-lowered" stock on OEM suspension with 90,000 on the odometer.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

37K miles.

:)

67Customs...I just rolled the odometer past 38,000 this morning so I got you beat.....

Anyway, I wish more people would vote on this poll. We only got 58 votes as of right now and there is a bunch more KJ's on here than that.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online