What would you pay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a front driveshaft and rear hatch glass with shocks from a Liberty near by that is being parted... :icon_frown: What is the most would pay for these parts as he asked me to make an offer with what I thought was a fair price. I can grab a rear glass offline for around $150-$200 and front driveshaft for around $200.00. I was thinking no more than $150 at most just in case the driveshaft needs a rebuild. I bought my Jeep with no driveshaft, so I currently have nothing to work with. Thanks

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you seem to be straight on where i'd be with it ... i part these out locally cuz i have a few of them and i ask 150 for the glass 150 for the driveshafts 400 for t case ****** and motor 200 for all the seats etc. etc.

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warning: Front Drive Shaft Length

There are 3 different length front drive shafts depending on engine & transmission on your KJ. Be sure to get the right length shaft for your rig.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would I determine what length shaft I need? The parts liberty is the same year and same engine and transmission as mine, does this mean it should fit? The guy agreed to take $150.00 for both the shaft and rear hatch privacy glass so hoping the shaft is the same one I need as this could turn out to be a great deal.

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front drive shaft length

The front drive shaft should be the proper length if engine, transmission and year are the same. Here are the 3 lengths.

JEEP Liberty 02-07 3.7L Auto
Jeep Front Driveshaft - 31,5"(52111597AA)

JEEP Liberty 02-07 3.7L Manual
JEEP Liberty 02-04 2.4L Auto
Jeep Front Driveshaft 29.3"

JEEP Liberty 04-06 2.8L Auto
Jeep Front Driveshaft - 32,