What to do with my exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never understood why it was SO important for some to loudly advertise to the world, "Hey, I've got a four-cylinder!!
"

I mean, c'mon...your pants are already falling off your ass, your hat is on backwards, you have a $4500.00 stereo and $10,000.00 worth of wheels and tires on a $1500.00 car, and you STILL feel the need to call attention to yourself ?? :gr_grin:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
twowings, you just described 50% of the male population between 25 and 45 years of age in northern VA. :emotions34:

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you dont know shit about shit ... and pull up your pants.

SWilliams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhausting...

Anyway, I just put all new cat back on the 03 last week. Went with a Walker Quietflow stainless muffler (currently they have a 50 dollar rebate on them) and walker tailpipe (cannot find a stainless tailpipe that is less money than I paid for the Jeep!)

That replaced an AP Exhaust "lifetime" unit that made it a whole 19 months!!! Tailpipe was good but had grown fast to the muffler. It had rotted out in a nice 1/8" wide band all the way around the rear case seam. No rust on the front just the rear case seam and outlet pipe. seam or the rest of the case. They replaced it but I already had the stainless on the way. Bolted up nice and it's QUIET...

Have yet to hear any 4 or common V-6 that sounds good with open pipes, the 4s all sound like pissed off bees and the 6s drone like a cheap organ.

Now to see how long the aluminized stainless lasts!

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhausting...

Anyway, I just put all new cat back on the 03 last week. Went with a Walker Quietflow stainless muffler (currently they have a 50 dollar rebate on them) and walker tailpipe (cannot find a stainless tailpipe that is less money than I paid for the Jeep!)

That replaced an AP Exhaust "lifetime" unit that made it a whole 19 months!!! Tailpipe was good but had grown fast to the muffler. It had rotted out in a nice 1/8" wide band all the way around the rear case seam. No rust on the front just the rear case seam and outlet pipe. seam or the rest of the case. They replaced it but I already had the stainless on the way. Bolted up nice and it's QUIET...

Have yet to hear any 4 or common V-6 that sounds good with open pipes, the 4s all sound like pissed off bees and the 6s drone like a cheap organ.

Now to see how long the aluminized stainless lasts!

Sounds like a good set up, I had a new exhaust system built for my old Sierra back in the day and they asked me if I wanted a chrome tip and told me the price, I could not believe it, It was half of what the new exhaust system cost me.

Latest posts

Members online