What skid plates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74fencer

Reaction score
What is the best route to go for skid plates for my 05' I've read that someone had problems finding them for the 05's. Anyone have part #'s

jasimon

Reaction score
skid plates for 05

I'm one that had a long time finally getting them from a local (Peublo, CO.) dealer. I did finally get them. Sept 04 until April 05) They are diffinitely different than 04 and before. By now all the parts books and aftermarket guys should have them without much problem. Glad I have them, used several times all ready since the Libby doesn't have the clearance my Grand Ck. had. But thats for another discussion!

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I tried two dealers here. Good prices and no shipping costs. Both swore they could have them overnight. I'd try your dealer again...

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used JustForJeeps for my plates. I probably coulda gotten them cheaper at a dealer after shipping costs are factored in, but who wants to use gas to get to the dealer? [-X