what is this???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was cleaning out my jeep and i found this on the floor under the passenger side front seat.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

its kinda blurry but under up it reads 01-200 >PP<

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Looks like a cover for something. It just fell off, who knows where. Just look around and see if you can find a hole that looks like something should be covering it up and bam, that's probably what that is for.

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i kinda knew it was a cover for something i just wanted to know if anyone on here knew what it was for to kinda narrow down my search

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Very quick. :p

It's just a piece of interior trim. I'm pretty sure if you just look around, you can find out where it came from. :)

If you can't find out where it came from, then it might have just been accidentally dumped in there at the factory and went all this time without being noticed.

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea but i t might also be something the previous owner took out and then completely forgot about it but im gonna go look for where it goes now

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found out where it goes. its a cover for a bolt on the seat that connects the seat to the rail that lets it slide back and forth to the left of the recliner handle

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job, I am sure Taz ripped it off and was about to gulp it down if you didn't catch him.
Next time it could be your steering wheel, be careful!