What is L.O.S.T??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that a lot are members, I googled it, and got a lot of hits. What's the dealyo?

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liberty Owners Special Team. Its a great site, with a lot of good info on it. http://www.kjjeep.com/ is the starting point. Most of the stuff there is off-road geared, but there's non-offroad stuff too. Good group of people over there too.

I go there occasionally, but tend to hang here, and occasionally I'll pop my head into JU and browse the posts.

The forum software that Bennett chose for this board is stellar, and other boards cant hold a candle to it, but again, thats just my observation.

-Blu

styng88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the info. I probably won't join since our Lib. will probably never see off-road. As far as the interface, yes, this site kicks ace. vBulletin makes some nice stuff.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
styng88 said:
vBulletin makes some nice stuff.

phpBB does also ssst.gif

btw what part of PA? I'm in the process of leaving Williamsport for NY

2003KJ

Reaction score
styng88 said:
Cool, thanks for the info. I probably won't join since our Lib. will probably never see off-road. As far as the interface, yes, this site kicks ace. vBulletin makes some nice stuff.

The people at lost welcome all kinda of KJ owners and other Jeep owners and even a yota owner or two. Basically they're a cool bunch of guys to talk to and know a hell of alot about KJs, and they're not like JU where you get slammed just for having a KJ.

Believe me, mine's mainly a street Jeep, but it sure as hell ain't no grocery getter...lol.

uvalax236

Reaction score
Regardless of wether you wheel your KJ or not, you should join LOST. All the info or questions you could ever dream of are either there or can be aswered. Get LOST in a Jeep Liberty!