What i want !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here we go : I WANT TO RUN 31.10.5 MTR'S ON MY CRD WHAT MOD'S DO I HAVE TO DO TO ACOMPLISH THIS??

I know every one has some type of idea for an ideal set up to do this so let's read em.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Well if you want to run 15" rims, your selection is slim. Only 2 or 3 15" rims will fit around the Liberty's brake calipers... and you have to select some with huge backspacing. I recommend just going with a 16" rim. For 31s you have to get a (working, lol) 2.5" lift and you may have to bang the pinch weld.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey give me a brake .. i was shocked at finding out it already had half a lift in the first place ... but for $16.600 and 35k on it out the door tax title and license it can be fixed :) theres one thing that i can honestly say about the libby that i only said about one other truck i had

I REALY LIKE THIS VEHICLE !!!!

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably go with the Frankenlift and Al's a-arms. That is the tallest lift you can get. You can fit 31" tires with a bit of rubbing and some pounding the the pinch weld. For 15" wheels go with the "rock crawler series 51 and 5x4.5 BP and 4.5 BS" from 4 wheel parts.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably go with the Frankenlift and Al's a-arms. That is the tallest lift you can get. You can fit 31" tires with a bit of rubbing and some pounding the the pinch weld. For 15" wheels go with the "rock crawler series 51 and 5x4.5 BP and 4.5 BS" from 4 wheel parts.

I'll second the Rock Crawler wheels. I've got the Series 97 on my Ranger and they look sweet.

FWIW, I'm runnin' 245/75-16's on my KJ with a 2.5" Rusty's lift with no rub and plenty of room in the wells.