What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabreuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in the uk we are paying on average £1.31 for unleaded and £1.41 for diesel which is $2.11 and $2.27 for petrol and diesel at todays exchange rates.

1 uk gallon is average £6.09 at the min which is $9.84 bearing in mind our uk gallon is less than your u.s gallon :(

Last edited:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just filled up a few hours ago. $52 total $3.49 per gallon. Not bad considering as soon as summer hits and the tourists start rolling in youll be lucky to find it a penny under $4 per gallon

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.82 € for 1 liter of Mid range gas here in Greece.. oh and Diesel costs less than gas here as well.. pity mine is a gaser..

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel is a big problem here. For long it was few cent less of par with regular, now that diesel is getting more and more popular it went like 15 to 25 cent over regular per liter. They are just scamming us really hard.
Btw, regular went from 1.21 to 1.33 here

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was up on the Rez on the Canadian border today (near Plattsburgh NY) and paid $3.59 for no-name gas...only 4 cents cheaper than Sunoco. Even the Indians are putting it to us if you consider there are no taxes on the Rez..

Dave

sparks

Reaction score
here in the uk we are paying on average £1.31 for unleaded and £1.41 for diesel which is $2.11 and $2.27 for petrol and diesel at todays exchange rates.

1 uk gallon is average £6.09 at the min which is $9.84 bearing in mind our uk gallon is less than your u.s gallon :(

UK gallon is more than a US gallon..

To convert U.K. gallons to U.S. gallons, multiply by 1.2
To convert U.S. gallons to U.K. gallons, divide by 1.2

( which makes it even worse at our prices :icon_frown: )

blackvyper

Reaction score
$8.52 here (converted from euros and liters). I drove over to the Army base in Grafenwöhr on Monday and it was like a free for all. Practically giving it away at $3.60 a gallon. To bad I'm not allowed to get gas there. It's about $160 to fill my tank... ha ha ha.

Cyberdrone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Her in Belgium we pay the following;
Diesel: 1.346€ / Liter
Regular 95 : 1.493€ /Liter
Regular 98 : 1.543€ /Liter

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
$3.54 a gallon here in Upstate NY.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn prices going up around here again. $3.79/regular.

Dave