What does everybody pay for their fuel

What grade of fuel do you use

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Here in New Zealand, we pay NZ$2.24 a litre for 95(RON). That is NZ$8.96 a US Gallon which - with today's exchange rate - equals US$7.34 a gallon. wtf.gif

You guys SHOULDN'T moan!!!(beer)

Oliver:party52:

No way...that's serious highway robbery for an international commodity. How much of that ppg is tax? Like other European countries the government jacks the price up with added taxes to try to get people to use public transportation. I say, just keep drivin'.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last fill up it was $3.75 per gallon at my local exxon. my kj sucked up 15.175 total cost $57.04 :( right now im getting around 17mpg average. Im going to re-gap my plugs and clean them off, should bump it up slightly. Imo some people under estimate having clean, properly gaped plugs as far as fuel economy goes. Tip for Nj residents: when your local stations are jacking prices gas up at parkway rest stations. They can only raise prices once a week where as an off parkway station can raise daily

AlexGeorgiou

Reaction score
Hello from Greece,

The average cost with today's rate is US$8.57/gal for regular unleaded!!!!!

Top that!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
$4.05 for regular Sunoco in Upstate NY.

Dave

BryceM

Reaction score
Just paid £1.47 a litre for diesel here in the UK = $8.93 per US gal ......

Cost me over $130 to fill up the KJ when I picked it up..

Heep

Banned
Reaction score
Good day,

I am curious to find out what the price of gasoline and diesel is in your neck of the woods?

Right now in the lower mainland of British Columbia,Canada(23 miles from the B.C./Washington state border) we pay:
(CDN cents per litre/USD cents per litre and per gallon)
Regular (86) Unleaded: $107.5 / 126.85 / 4.76
Mid grade(87)Unleaded: $111.5 / 131.57 / 4.93
Supreme(89) Unleaded: $116.9 / 137.94 / 5.17
Diesel $106.9/ 125.00/ 4.69

Cheers
Ry'

this is from 2007, from then to now gas is ********!!

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter the cost, I'd still pay to drive.

That being said, its only 3.49 a gallon for regular here on fort benning.... or 0.92 a liter.... or 0.94 CAN a liter. AND... The price of gas is the #1 thing people complain about.

I must say, I feel like a king when I read about everyone elses gas prices. No complaints here.

Last edited:

Heep

Banned
Reaction score
Guy up the street wants $1.50 per liter for regular unleaded.
Everywhere else today it's $1.43.9/ ltr.

it was a $1.44/ltr in ridge but only a $1.26 in mission an now its back to $1.21 in mission!! jack it up for the long weekend fawking crooks

Honduras

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pay $4.98/gallon for 87 in Honduras and I probably pay close to $400/mo just to keep her fueled up.

You f**kers back in the states have it nice!

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have it nice, but not as nice as we used to. Gas went up $0.50 in California last week, and despite rumors that it would go back down, it's stayed up around $4.60/gal(US). My bet is we've seen the last of sub- $4.00 gas out here. I think $5.00 gas will be the norm in the not-too-distant future. With more freaking Ethanol- don't even get me started.

Jerry cans are being ordered...

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have it nice, but not as nice as we used to. Gas went up $0.50 in California last week, and despite rumors that it would go back down, it's stayed up around $4.60/gal(US). My bet is we've seen the last of sub- $4.00 gas out here. I think $5.00 gas will be the norm in the not-too-distant future. With more freaking Ethanol- don't even get me started.

Jerry cans are being ordered...

Fiiled up this morn. 4.71 at the Vons station here in So. CAl. and thats with the 3cent per gal. discount