What do I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillyBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what a Jeep Liberty (2007) model number is KJJH74 is? Is it a Sport, Limited, etc.. I think it's a sport, but then again I am not good at these things.

Also I am wondering if that model could get an EVIC installed, and I am aiming for a 2007 EVIC. I do have a key-less entry button on my key, which makes me think I can. But I want to make sure. (I know there is a link already about EVIC, but it's a billion pages long).

Also, is there a way to install the tire air pressure sensor for the dash/evic, if it wasn't purchased with the vehicle? Or do I just have to buy one of those 3rd party systems?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
not a sport..u have colour matched fenders and such....maybe a limited..doesnt say on the door trim?

take more photos..closer up of the door trim....

im almost sure it's a limited, w/ the wheels and such

not sure bout the EVIC range..pretty sure you can install 02 and up.......
as for the TPMS you need to get that part that goes on the wheels..once u have the EVIC, adding that should be no problem..do a search...im sure it's been covered here before

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
K = Body Code
J = Model = Liberty
J = 4x4
H = Trim, Sport
74 - Body Style... 4 Door SUV 5 Passenger

JoN, for 2007, there's a few Liberty Sports running around with colored fender flares. It's like a $200 (rounded) option.

Last edited:

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
K = Body Code
J = Model = Liberty
J = 4x4
H = Trim, Sport
74 - Body Style... 4 Door SUV 5 Passenger

JoN, for 2007, there's a few Liberty Sports running around with colored fender flares. It's like a $200 (rounded) option.

w/ the bling wheels I guess..

thats stupid..i hate the fact they took out trim name badges....

2003KJ

Reaction score
Yeah, there was an option for the painted flares in 2007

Thats a shame......the plastic bumpers are a distinct feature to only the sports.....its what separates them from all the other levels.

Although they're a pain to keep the color in them, I still like a good lookin sport :)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree about keeping the color. That 94 Grand has started to fade alittle. You can put Trim dressing on it but as soon as it wears off they look the same.

Wonder what would happen if you cleared the plastic?

2003KJ

Reaction score
I agree about keeping the color. That 94 Grand has started to fade alittle. You can put Trim dressing on it but as soon as it wears off they look the same.

Wonder what would happen if you cleared the plastic?

You should see mine after a couple of washes, or a drive through a good rain. It goes from dark gray to practically white :eek: