What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave_too

Reaction score
Picked up a brand new albeit scratched up ARB bumper for the Liberty. Sanded and repainted the scratches. Next step get it installed. Heck of a deal because of the scratches but everything all hardware etc. included!
Any more where that came from, EagleKJ? Also wondering where you got your custom rocksliders? All I can find these days are RRO's. Tx.

EagleKJ

Lurking member
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any more where that came from, EagleKJ? Also wondering where you got your custom rocksliders? All I can find these days are RRO's. Tx.
Cut all the pieces and bent then had a buddy weld them up. Pretty similar to what's out there design wise I copied just beefed them up a little. They still attach to unibody and pinch weld. I added 45° supports to the legs that attach to the unibody. Just round and square tube and some flat bar.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the Skid Row engine plate off Bert. Searching for a replacement quarter panel to delete the snorkel and Apollo filter. Leaving the lights, roof rack, and sound system intact however.

Not gonna lie- Bert and I pulled off some legendary poop over the last few years. I am pretty emotional
are you going to sell the snorkel?

Btownpreacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a brand new albeit scratched up ARB bumper for the Liberty. Sanded and repainted the scratches. Next step get it installed. Heck of a deal because of the scratches but everything all hardware etc. included!
Where in the world did you find it? I really would love one of these, but they're way too expensive new.

EagleKJ

Lurking member
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in the world did you find it? I really would love one of these, but they're way too expensive new.
Just got lucky really. Guy had it in his shop from years ago out here. Got dropped and scratched up so they got a replacement. I don't know how he still has this one but worked out for me. I saw it peaking out under a tarp in back. Still had the plastic wrapping on it. Couple deep scratches on the one side but other than that almost perfect. I offered. He accepted. He says he forgot it was back there he meant to sell it years ago. Talk about luck.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I “leveled up my shop press” today!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A good ole Harbor Freight 20 ton press
You must be registered for see images attach

Now with wheels with parking brakes

And a new 20 ton jack that I can run off my air compressor. I also got it a plastic knob to make releasing the pressure easier.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you use to repaint it sir?

EagleKJ

Lurking member
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you use to repaint it sir?
I tried to see if I could order the millennium grey from anywhere and it was a no go. Maybe straight from ARB but I didn't want to wait to try. So I had paint already that I had mixed to match the Renegade wheels that was pretty darn close. Also I read there was a Nissan color that was supposed to be the same and I did order that. I have both paint codes if interested but not on me right now.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to see if I could order the millennium grey from anywhere and it was a no go. Maybe straight from ARB but I didn't want to wait to try. So I had paint already that I had mixed to match the Renegade wheels that was pretty darn close. Also I read there was a Nissan color that was supposed to be the same and I did order that. I have both paint codes if interested but not on me right now.
I would very much love to get those from you sir. I am going to be repainting my bumper soon

whisker

Reaction score
we didn't do anything but we actually traded our old '10 KJ with this pre owned '20 limited, here, for better performances and for everyday family use.

EagleKJ

Lurking member
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would very much love to get those from you sir. I am going to be repainting my bumper soon
The Renegade color I used that looked pretty close to me is Chrysler DR/ZDR Graphite Grey. The Nissan color that's supposed to be an exact match is Infinity/KH2/Gray Charcoal Metallic. I had already painted when I got the Nissan color so I haven't sprayed it yet.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Liberty just went in the shop to get the subframe plated. Of course my luck the Jeep ahead of me is taking longer than expected, and the welder goes on his honeymoon next week. Though the shop owner said he would have it all prepared for the welder when he got back. Looks i am the copilot for a while.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't get to the link, but there was a guy here who cut off the cargo bay and made his Liberty into a pickup-like truck.