What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the winch plate and winch mounted. Still waiting on the grill guard to come. I really wish I had the wings for the RL bumper too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive my Liberty to work today...like I do every day...but forgot that I needed fuel, but was already running late. EVIC said I had 0 miles to empty three miles from the gas station...and traffic was a parking lot! Made it...filled up with 16.8 gallons. Phew! Close! :)

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up some 50$ cross bars (parts for them I guess) at home desperate. Just add paint!

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so much what I did... But I ordered moog(everything) front upper and lower bjs, left and right quick struts(temporary), inner and outer tie rods, stabilizer links and bushings, new left and right CVs, rear upper bj, rear springs, rear shoes and hardware, and now I'm deciding on what shocks to get...

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Got my cylinder heads off and shipped out for rebuild cause #2 intake seat came out.
Having all the crappy powdered metal intake valve seats replaced with a nickel chrome seat so this doesn't happen again. Same seat material used on Detroit engines.
Sent my heads to these guys (Cylinder Heads Orlando - Rebuilt and Cracked Head Repairs) who are very reasonable and the owner John is very pleasant to speak with and knows his stuff when it comes to the valve seat problem with Chrysler and Dodge.
Read this:Intake Seats Fall Out - Southeast Cylinder Head - Cylinder Head Repair
Very excited to get my heads back from these guys and get my Liberty back on the road.
Very reasonable priced at $205.00 per cylinder for recondition and the new intake seats installed. Woot!! Woot!!

Last edited:

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine looks the same and has been that way for several years... I do have the replacement waiting for if and when it actually fails.. No sense changing a working part.... I just make sure that I keep it filled with grease now.. Extra time but still hasn't failed me.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it up a fairly simple trail to the top of Willard Peak (~9500 ft) and had my Trans Temp light come on three times!! Ugh...wasn't even out of 2WD or pulling my trailer... grrr...