What are these rims called?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Little_Jeep

Reaction score
Hi there, okay i have seen these rims a few places but cant really find the name of them or where i could possibly get them. They are smoking hot and they would look amazing on the liberty. They are on the new jeeps. heres what i am looking for.

You must be registered for see images

any help would be apprechiated. thanks :)

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels were the number one thing that attracted me to the compass. I agree that they are FREAKING HOT! but I have no clue what kind they are.

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool rims. Is it just me, or does the Compass have one of the ugliest front ends ever seen on any vehicle?

kolesy

Reaction score
Looks like a hood offa one of our liberty's. But i thought we were talking bout rims.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kolesy said:
Looks like a hood offa one of our liberty's. But i thought we were talking bout rims.

....so does the grille.

About the rims, all I found on Google is that they are 19 inches with redline tires. BTW, that is a nice Jeep dealer.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
compass??

looks like the headlights came off of two different vehicles, i dont think the compass knows what direction to go.

Mutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those rims called, "Stock?"

The Compass would do it for me, if it came in full time AWD, turbo, with say.............330 HP and a WRC inspired suspension. Heck, I'd buy one for the wife to replace "her" Liberty.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at it and it would be a good vehicle for my fiancee. She's looking at a new vehicle within the next year, and I thought why not.... haha

24K it's 4x4 and loaded. Shrug.

She wanted a car, not a suv, so this would be perfect to fit her into a 4x4 car style. Not to mention, this would create us being a family of JEEP! =D>

Little_Jeep

Reaction score
Mutt said:
Are those rims called, "Stock?"

The Compass would do it for me, if it came in full time AWD, turbo, with say.............330 HP and a WRC inspired suspension. Heck, I'd buy one for the wife to replace "her" Liberty.

thanks for that, i am totally new at this car so u gotta give me a break, those rims are smoking tho, thanks for all ur replies :)

liberator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock

Are they from the factory like these or did the dealership put on 'aftermarket' wheels?

Will they fit the Liberty?

size?

bolt pattern?

offset?