What are some cool mods that are relatively cheap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Here's a picture of the Maglight mounted on my driver seat. Sam's club has whole kit for $20 bucks. Comes with the 3D cell Maglite, 2AA Cell maglite, Mounting brackets for the 3D Cell maglite and all needed batteries. It's a good deal for all that. Since you got 50 bucks you can buy one for each side. It's always good to have a light close by. Mines came in handy more times than i can remember. Plus it's good hand to hand weapon if ever need be :)

You must be registered for see images

I agree with Rudy. I got a 3D Mag for Christmas one year, and it spent a year in the closet. Saw posts about putting it on the seat, and figured for the $6 or whatever for the clips I may as well. I find myself using it a lot more than I ever thought I would, and I like knowing it's there both for it's lighting and blunt-object abilities.

I am debating getting a 4D to keep there due to increased lighting and more 33% more bluntless ;)

That is a good deal! IDK what I want to do! lol I want tint, an evic, floor liners, a mag mount, and gotta fix a washer pump so geeze i need more money lol!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good deal! IDK what I want to do! lol I want tint, an evic, floor liners, a mag mount, and gotta fix a washer pump so geeze i need more money lol!

Thats the problems with Jeeps. So many things to buy.

well you know how women always need a new bag/shoes ever week. Well men need to install somenew every week on there Jeeps lol

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My problem is that I want to work on my house, I want to add to my KJ, and I also have a classic car that I'd like to get some things done on this year. It's hard to juggle, especially when I have a wife who had champagne tastes while I am rockin' a beer budget. ;)

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do the Maglite thing and have some gap left over for Trim-brite chrome door edging. Cut it up into twentyone 9.5 inch strips and stick it on the vertical plastic found on the grille. I did it in 2002 & have kept it on ever since. I've even seen a few WKs with this mod.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Ended up buyin a 30 dollar set of star wrench's that i had to have to take my seat belts off when removing my seats....