What a great road trip vehicle!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I took a short weekend road trip up to north-eastern Indiana. We really didn't have a destination. Just picked an area of the state, and drove to it, and then took a different route home after some exploring. The KJ is such a great all around vehicle. Fun to drive, comfortable, great view, and plenty of room for a weekend getaway.

There was one time that for about 40 miles, there was an '05 Grand and an '05 Wrangler, where we were all following each other. The guy in the Wrangler had one of those outside carriers on the back hitch, which looked like it was loading the Wrangler down. He should have bought a KJ!

This was Wabash, Indiana... the first town in the world to have it's streets lighted with electricity.
lol3.gif
This was the old bank building.
You must be registered for see images

Just a back country road.

More corn!

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indiana is a beautful state. I was in Indy about two weeks ago delivering this :

and I really enjoyed the lay of the land for a change.
Great pics, grogiefrog. Nice little bit of history about Wabash, IN too...I learned something new today.
Greg

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gsbrockman said:
Indiana is a beautful state. I was in Indy about two weeks ago delivering this :

and I really enjoyed the lay of the land for a change.
Great pics, grogiefrog. Nice little bit of history about Wabash, IN too...I learned something new today.
Greg

Sweet car. Were you selling it? I can see that you need a RAM to pull it!

Indiana isn't so bad. Winters are long and gray, but summer makes up for it. Weather isn't too bad either.