Went to Uwharrie Again this Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBullitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an awesome time. We ended up renting the house in the hill again. The house is located about 4 miles from the trail head and it is just so awesome. With all the leaves changing and such it was a beautiful weekend out in the woods.

Some of my favorite shots here

You must be registered for see images attach

here is the link to the rest of the photos and videos.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v721/bmxriderhere/URE/?start=0

All and all I am very proud of my Renegade. Made it everywhere the Jks made it...and easier a lot of the times. It is awesome being able to shut people up while on the trails. Had some TJ owners sitting at the bottom of one of the more difficult sections pointing and laughing because I was in a Liberty. We heard them say "what the hell does he have that thing out here for". Then we heard them say "why would they try to go UP this way"...we proceeded to go up the way the just came down, which is about 3x as difficult. Once we got to the top we all looked down and there jaws were dropped at how easily I made it up. Multiple times people would point and snicker at me as I would go by...it made it that much cooler to the trails.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. The KJ is more capable than given credit for. Nice to shut people up sometimes huh?

Dave

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. The KJ is more capable than given credit for. Nice to shut people up sometimes huh?

Dave

I look at the KJ as the sleeper of the Jeep family. People make fun of them and then they see them out on the trail for the first time, they are pretty capable for what they are.

95y "pop can with a mini van motor" jman